These are just some of the considerations you are in as an entrepreneur. Once you have a goal in mind, you then likely begin to search out proven systems or experts or technology solutions to help support the growth you want in your business.
You have likely noticed the common dilemma. There is a lot of information to weed through. There are books, podcasts, YouTube channels, Social Media accounts, coaches, and a whole plethora of programs you could take. Plus the potentially conflicting opinions of colleagues, family, and trusted advisors who also want to support your goals.
How do you determine if focusing on that area of your business will net the growth you really want?
How do you choose which tools or experts to utilize?
How do you leverage your resources for the best possible outcome?
Ultimately, being able to make effective and successful decisions in your business is essential to its continued success. Especially when things change in the market or when what you enjoy changes or even when your team changes quickly.
It is useful to recognize there are really two parts of doing your business.
- There is doing the thing you do best. What you created a business doing. Providing service for your customers and clients. Rocking your genius.
- Then there is successfully growing a business.
Intuition as a tool can help you in navigating the decision making process in business. It can help you hone in on your intuition and weed out the noise from:
- Multitude of perspectives from experts
- Business partners that have different points of view
- Any limiting beliefs about yourself
- Desires and opinions from Friends, family, or your spouse