Intuitive Mentorship is a great alternative to traditional life coaching…
Most commonly asked question – What is the difference between Intuitive Mentorship and traditional Life Coaching?
Mentorship combines the insight of intuition (from an experienced psychic) with the listening of a coach, and the support of a mentor. The power in the connection is that it provides life altering shifts in belief, action, and day to day experience in life.
If you have never considered getting a coach, having a coach can provide ongoing support, accountability, and a place to be heard. Intuitive Mentorship takes into account the whole of who you are – Mind, Heart, Body, and Soul.
I create an empowered and safe place for you to explore new possibilities, transform old patterns, heal what is in the way, and ultimately succeed in living a created life. If that sounds like a big promise, it is. (Email me for more information)
How do I know the mentoring produces such dramatic results? We measure them. Each coaching client creates measurable goals so we can see how you have shifted, changed or grown over a specific period of time.
My clients have:
- Increased their time off by a full day each week
- Increased income by up to 50% (over 6 months)
- Gotten engaged
- Found new passions (like selling their art or learning to play an instrument)
- Moved across the world (from US to Australia)
- Healed relationships with people they had stopped talking to years prior.
I provide a sounding board no matter how it is going, coaching for how to move through difficult spaces, and a place to celebrate the wins plus intuitive insight when you are stuck.
“Blessings and light on your path!” ~ Shoshanna
- Upon Request.
- We speak one time per week for an hour.
- You choose from a list of skills and themes you would like to explore.
- We spend time creating a context for our work together and set intentions.
- Sessions can be done via phone, in person, or via Skype.
- Minimum mentorship contract is 3-months. I do work with many clients up to 12 months or more.
How To Get Started
- Speak with Shoshanna to see if this program is the next step for you.
- Fill out the application below.
- Schedule an interview.