Mentorship is a great alternative to traditional life coaching…
Most commonly asked question – What is the difference between Intuitive Mentorship and traditional Life Coaching?
Mentorship combines the insight of intuition (from an experienced psychic) with the listening of a coach and the support of a mentor. The power in the connection is that it provides life altering shifts in belief, action and day to day experience in life.
If you have never considered getting a coach, having a coach can provide ongoing support, accountability, and a place to be heard. Intuitive Mentorship takes into account the whole of who you are – Mind, Heart, Body, and Soul.
I create an empowered and safe place for you to explore new possibilities, transform old patterns, heal what is in the way, and ultimately succeed in living a created life. If that sounds like a big promise, it is. (Email me for more information)
How do I know the mentoring produces such dramatic results? We measure them. Each coaching client creates measurable goals so we can see how you have shifted, changed or grown over a specific period of time.
Mentoring still include Intuition Basics and my 3-Keys of Living Intuitively. We use those as a foundation to build greater ease to acheive the goals you create for the mentoring that we do together.
Real Results My Clients Produced:
- Increased their time off by a full day each week
- Increased income by up to 50% (over 6 months)
- Gotten engaged
- Found new passions (like selling their art or learning to play an instrument)
- Moved across the world (from US to Australia)
- Healed relationships with people they had stopped talking to years prior.
I provide a sounding board no matter how it is going, coaching for how to move through difficult spaces, and a place to celebrate the wins plus intuitive insight when you are stuck.
“Time to shift life? Time for mentoring.” ~ Shoshanna
$2,000 for first 10 sessions
- Weekly Sessions (Phone, Skype, or In Person)
- Course Work is Designed with your goals and life in mind.
- At the start of each session, we begin with grounding and clearing.
- The length of the program is 3 months at minimum and up to 12 months.
How To Get Started
- Schedule a “Quick Check in” with Shoshanna to see if this is a fit for you.
Typical Results From Program
- Greater connection to your true desires and clarity about how to achieve them.
- Decision making is simplified.
- Access to your intuition and practical tools to apply it.