Mentorship is a great alternative to traditional life coaching…
Most commonly asked question – What is the difference between Intuitive Mentorship and traditional Life Coaching?
Mentorship combines the insight of intuition (from an experienced psychic) with the listening of a coach, and the support of a mentor. The power in the connection is that it provides life altering shifts in belief, action, and day to day experience in life.
If you have never considered getting a coach, having a coach can provide ongoing support, accountability, and a place to be heard. Intuitive Mentorship takes into account the whole of who you are – Mind, Heart, Body, and Soul.
I create an empowered and safe place for you to explore new possibilities, transform old patterns, heal what is in the way, and ultimately succeed in living a created life. If that sounds like a big promise, it is. (Email me for more information)
How do I know the mentoring produces such dramatic results? We measure them. Each coaching client creates measurable goals so we can see how you have shifted, changed or grown over a specific period of time.
Real Results My Clients Produced:
- Increased their time off by a full day each week
- Increased income by up to 50% (over 6 months)
- Gotten engaged
- Found new passions (like selling their art or learning to play an instrument)
- Moved across the world (from US to Australia)
- Healed relationships with people they had stopped talking to years prior.
I provide a sounding board no matter how it is going, coaching for how to move through difficult spaces, and a place to celebrate the wins plus intuitive insight when you are stuck.
“Time to shift life? Time for mentoring.” ~ Shoshanna
Interested in Monthly Specials and Cool Stuff
Subscribe to our newletter
Get access to Shoshanna's upcoming events, newest specials, and important updates.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
For pricing and payment options please contact Shoshanna.
- Weekly Sessions (Phone, Skype, or In Person)
- Course Work is Designed with your goals and life in mind.
- At the start of each session, we begin with grounding and clearing.
- The length of the program is 3 months at minimum and up to 12 months.
How To Get Started
- Schedule a “Quick Check in” with Shoshanna to see if this is a fit for you.
Typical Results From Program
- Greater connection to your true desires and clarity about how to achieve them.
- Decision making is simplified.
- Access to your intuition and practical tools to apply it.