The Art of Connection: Unleash the power of your intuition in relationships and beyond
Begins: Thursday, February 15th, 7:00 pm
Completion: Sunday, February 18th 11:00 am
Single Occupancy Room – $1,150 (per person) | Double Occupancy Room – $950 (per person)
(Fee covers room and board, all teaching modules, food and drinks; transportation is not provided to the retreat)
- Single Occupancy Room – $1,150 per person – SOLD OUT
- Double Occupancy Room – $950 per person – 5 Spots Remaining
Are you ready to erase doubt and confusion in relationships and beyond???
In the past, I have had clients come to me ready to quit jobs because they couldn’t resolve conflicts with a colleaque. I have spoken with others who were unhappy in their marriage, with their job and even themselves, but couldn’t figure out what to do, because they couldn’t decipher the right choice. A common tendency when we are doubtful and can’t figure these things out is to get the advice of others, research common solutions or read a book about our issue. Basically we look outside of ourselves first. But what if the answer lies within you?
You have a powerful tool that can help you be authentically connected in relationships and resolve conflict easily. What if your access to ease in relationships and making choices was a matter of this connection? Connection to your intuition. What would having that powerful tool provide in all of your relationships? What would that provide in your day to day life? In work. With the people who matter to you most. Even on your spiritual path.
You have a remarkable gift that when utilized in relationships and beyond can inspire greater trust in yourself, ease in communication and can help you foster profound connection.
Shoshanna French of Simple Spirit Presents – The Art of Connection: Unleash the power of your intuition in relationships and beyond
Join us for this 4-day, 3-night retreat in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Join an intimate group (no more than 12 others) as we deep dive into the power and gifts of your intuition. You will learn how to focus and hear your own intuitive voice, and be able to hear it over your internal dialogue, judgements and even have it be louder than others opinions, feelings or points of view.
In the course, you will learn what is and how to “Ground, Clear and Connect”, the unique technique for Living Intuitively and you will be reawakened to the magic of life and the gifts it can offer to all of your relationships. The tools and practices you learn will bring confidence, freedom, and power to your relationships. The path of Living Intuitively is a lifelong journey and we will dive deeply into your gift of intuition.
The event will be held in a private rented home; meals will be prepared by a chef. Time will be spent between learning, receiving specific training, meditation, and movement, and is an opportunity to get to know a small group of women and men who will be learning to use their intuition in relationships. A great space to practice what we are learning together.
Following payment (using the links to the left) a follow-up form will be provided to help you prepare for this wonderful juicy retreat opportunity.
Intended Outcomes for the Course:
- Clear the baggage around connection. All the ways you have to, should, learned to, were trained to connect and people pleasing that get in the way of being truly connected to you and having relationships that actually work. Meaning having no stress, less miscommunication and overwhelm in all relationships.
- You will learn to recognize your Sacred Yes and No. It will give you direct access to your “truth” and a deeper sense of trust in you. Plus it makes decisions simpler.
- New tools that allow you to understand others and feel connected to others within losing, compromising or ignoring your needs.
- Have fun (the property has an indoor lap pool and a hot tub)
- Eat yummy food and being well taken care of (a chef will be preparing meals and I will have a healer on hand to help clear you)
- Create a daily practice to have you more connected to you everyday!
Check out the video with a bit more information about the retreat conversation.