Choosing the right wedding officiant is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during the wedding planning process, because the way your ceremony feels will be something you and your families will remember forever. Shoshanna is able to represent all faiths in her planning and presentation of your wedding ceremony. She offers three different packages for couples:
Package #1 – Ceremony Only $300.00
- Ceremony Discovery session: A 60-minute phone consultation about your wants, needs, and desires for your wedding ceremony.
- Ceremony Design: Shoshanna will help you design a ceremony that will honors your spiritual and religious preferences and traditions, fits within the length of time you have at the venue, and fulfills the perimeters from your Ceremony Discovery Session.
- Rehearsal and The Big Day: Help with organizing the processional and recessional with family and wedding party members at the rehearsal.
Package #2 – Marriage Prep Only $300.00
- Two Coaching Sessions – (One) 90 Minute Session and (One) 60 Minute Session
- A Relationship Review: Together we will discover and discuss blind spots about about your partner, you and even your respective families belief systems are affecting your relationship.
- Communication Training: W
- The three main goals in marriage prep are 1) to deepen your connection with your partner 2) to give you new tools to resolve conflicts that come up 3) to create ease in communication
Package #3 – Ceremony + Marriage Prep = $500.00
Includes all items on Ceremony and Marriage Prep list!