I have come to learn, experience and now know that the entire universe is made of energy. Our thoughts. Our emotions. Our bodies. All the things around us and within us. At the core of the work I do is this universal principle. It helps me bring unique insight, clarity and new perspective to clients. So they can create change that sticks and transform their experiences of life. When we shift energy, it has the power to alter us. It is a shift of our internal experience. But it also has a cascading effect. It changes our thinking, acting and speaking which in simple and complex ways change the circumstances of our life.
As I have learned more about energy, I have learned about how we look, feel and think when our energy is flowing and not flowing well. Through books, classes, practitioners, working with clients and on myself, I have learned about the 7 chakras. They play an important role in the balance and health of our emotions, physical body, mental health and spiritual connection.
Way before our modern technology and even current science, ancient cultures knew that all living things carried a life force within them. These centers of energy that move inside of us are called the 7 chakras.
So, what are the 7 chakras?
Chakra is an old Sanskrit word that literally means wheel.
Our life force (also called prana) moves inside of us spinning and rotating. This spinning energy has 7 centers in your body (main centers there are some minor chakras but that is another conversation). These centers begin at the base of your spine and moving all the way up to the top of your head.
In a healthy, balanced energetic system, the 7 chakras energies give you access to your whole being. We are able to trust and receive support, enjoy pleasure without guilt, be in action or at rest, love fully with healthy boundaries, speak our truth with kindness, see our future unclouded by the past and be fully connected to our intuition and the real world.
Over the last year, I have learned about how Essential Oils and Crystals can help with balancing Chakras. I intuitively made an essential oil blend for every chakra and added crystals. I have been using these special blends for about 5 months now. They smell delicious but also have been helping me access new levels of flow in every chakra. Simple Spirit Chakra Oils are now available to you.
The seven chakras are the Root Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, the Solar Plexus Chakra, the Heart Chakra, the Throat Chakra, the Third-Eye Chakra and the Crown Chakra. Using the oils can help you bring each chakra into balance.
What are we like when our Chakras are Overactive or Under-Active?
- OVERACTIVE: You get stuck in analysis-paralysis. You might find your head is in the clouds and not able to be present to life happening in front of you.
- UNDER-ACTIVE: You have a lack of direction or meaning in life.
- Third Eye
- OVERACTIVE: You have an overactive imagination and an inability to focus. You have many visions but can’t tell which one is the ONE.
- UNDER-ACTIVE: You distrust your intuition. Can’t see the future without an attachment to the past..
- OVERACTIVE: You speak a lot of words. Get very stuck in needing to say everything. Spend very little energy or time listening to others.
- UNDER-ACTIVE: You have a hard time standing up for yourself. Can’t find your voice.
- OVERACTIVE: Can’t tell the difference between your own emotional experience and the experience of others. You lose your sense of self. You find yourself saying yes even when it doesn’t work for you.
- UNDER-ACTIVE: You are emotionally distant and lack the ability to open up. Remember Scrooge from the Christmas Story before he had his awakening. He had a very under-active heart chakra.
- Solar Plexus
- OVERACTIVE: Get caught up in being judgmental or being a perfectionist. Move quickly to anger or being a control freak
- UNDER-ACTIVE: You get stuck in being indecisive often unable to move forward. OR you lack self control taking actions without connection to moving you forward.
- OVERACTIVE: You are on an emotional roller coast. Might be exhibiting addictive behaviors. Being more focused on getting instant gratification versus Enjoying the pleasures of life.
- UNDER-ACTIVE: only focused on the practical of life and not enjoying what your work has
- OVERACTIVE: you are anxious and fearful, not trusting that you are safe and resist change
- UNDER-ACTIVE: you have zero boundaries, you have a lack of drive and are not grounded.
How are we when our Chakras in balance?
- Root Chakra in balance: You are rooted and in reality. Willing and able to trust yourself, the universe and others. You feel safe and at home.
- Sacral Chakra in balance: Emotions are free to be felt. You are tapped into the juicy, creative force of life, pleasure and sensation.
- Solar Plexus Chakra in balance: You can take inspired action. Feel empowered and powerful recognizing that your dreams are within reach.
- Heart Chakra in balance: You are kind to yourself. Allow yourself to love others while having healthy boundaries. You allow others to see into you and connect lovingly.
- Throat Chakra in balance: You are confident and clear in your communications. Not only able to speak your truth but listen others with compassion.
- Third Eye (Brow) Chakra in balance: You fully trust your intuition, are able to hear and follow your inner truth, and have a clear vision of the future.
- Crown Chakra in balance: You are able to access your intelligence, emotions and intuition all at once. Feel connected to a deeper purpose and your own spirituality.
The Chakra oils in the Simple Spirit store can help you balance your chakras. I simply apply them to my palms, inhale deeply and put the remaining oil on my neck. Say a mantra and let the essential oil and stones do their work. To go see all of the Chakra Oils, click HERE.